Make a difference (e) go to fashion is not impossible. We should only know bet by those garments that make us feel unique and perfect knowing that no one else will have in their possession. How to do it? Betting by vintage fashion. You know: fashion everything back so why not bet on garments of decades ago but which? they return to be trend? If you don’t know where to go, you show today the best boutiques all over the world. From Barcelona to New York through Madrid. Do take note?
In the interior of l’arca de l’avia
- Lullaby Vintage. C / riera Baixa, 22. If you drop you to the Raval district you can find this vintage store with clothes selected and separated for years. The variety of style and its collection of unique accessories make this a mandatory stop for lovers of vintage fashion.
- L’arca de l’avia. C / dels Banys Nous, 20. Specializing in period and Bridal dresses this store is a paradise for lovers of this type of fashion. Delicate accessories, unique fabrics and designs that today are not.
- Els Encants. C / castillejos, 158. Here is one of those places that has to dig well, but that in the end one ends up find what are you looking for the best price. Els Encants is a kind of mythical market in Barcelona from a few seasons ago moved towards a much more renewed infrastructure.
Image of the interior of BIBA Vintage
- BIBA Vintage. C / Velarde, 1 (Local 4). What do you need? From sheer dresses, to Hawaiian shirts and ending with shirts Cowgirls of the most cool. This store is a little paradise of vintage fashion that you must not miss.
- The Czech mona. C / Velarde, 2. If you like vintage fashion and want to buy this exclusive, original and different piece that make a difference in your closet, this is your place. With more fun décor, this boutique grabs you from the first touchdown.
- Trace. C / Ribera de Curtidores, s/n. As in Barcelona with Els Encants, El Rastro is the best place to search, dig and find the best price. From clothing to furniture to gadgets. The vintage gives appointment every Sunday as well as public holidays in the capital.
Image of the interior of Vintage Delirium
- mania Vintage. Via Fratelli Bronzetti, 11. The best firms have their place in this small shop in the Centre of Milan where, in addition, you will find period clothing. From Louis Vuitton Chanel Hermes-through, you’d better have a good budget to spend.
- Madame Pauline. Forum Buonaparte, 74. The French twist is presented in this small boutique located in Forum Buonaparte. Jewelry, headdresses and bags… Add-ins are the protagonists.
- Vintage Delirium. Via Giuseppe Sacchi, 3. The best designers are in this boutique with clothing of many seasons ago. The best of Balenciaga, Christian Dior or Yves Saint Laurent with unique and timeless designs.
Omaya Vintage image
- GoldyMama. 14 Rue du Surmelin. Forget all that vintage stores make smell of mothballs: this place shows us that not. With clothes from the ‘ 50s, ‘ 60s and ‘ 70s, their selection of skirts and dresses you will fall in love with (and surprise).
- Omaya vintage. 29 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud. They have everything what triumphs today: from fur coats, passing by boots type country, chupas of leather, jackets, denim and a long etcetera. This place is perfect for all those who want to dress trendy but make a difference down the road.
- Mamie. 69 Rue de Rochechouart. From the years ‘ 30-‘ 60, this place has it all: hats, dresses, shoes, jewelry, accessories… Enter this place is set back some four decades.
- New York Vintage. 117 w 25th St. Here is one of my favorite stores in the Big Apple: with much material to get lost for hours, his pieces are unique and printing. From jeans with lots of history, through dresses unique fabrics and cuts.
- Mr. Throwback. 428 e 9th St back to the past, that is what our mind thinks the first time you come to this store in New York. Sweatshirts, jackets, caps… But, he is not time clothing, it is not a vintage noventero (but equally beater). Want to dress like Marty McFly…?
- Screaming Mimis. 382 Lafayette St. Vestidos signatures as well as print coats. This boutique is going to catch from the first touchdown and you want to only wearing their clothes. Ready to renew your wardrobe Fund?.
The exterior of Hidden Treasures
- Buttons & Bows. 548 South Spring Street #112. With a new and renovated space, this boutique contains tesoroso Marc Jacobs Prada but from many years ago. Vintage fashion can also be designer label.
- Flamingo Vintage. 548 South Spring St. Unit 113. Psychedelic prints, brightly colored clothing and much madness in the shop windows. So Flamingo Vintage, one of the vintage shops for excellence in the city of Los Angeles.
- Hidden Treasures. 154 s Topanga Canyon Blvd. Here is one of the best shops in the city, but also the most isolated from civilization. Characters known as Kate Hudson or Chiara Ferragni drop is out there to buy unique and crazy pieces of time. The only downside? You can only reach by car, which is located in the mountains near Malibu.
18 Romantic Bomemian Chic Summer Wedding Dresses For The …
BEAUTY IDEAL OVER THE DECADES part 8 : THE 50’s
What the Reformation Team Wears to Work
Britton on Hacking Advertising
1970s Men’s Fashion Ads You Won’t Be Able To Unsee
fashion necklace Harry potter Deathly Hallows necklace by …
Jason Mortensen Candice
Cute Backpacks For Sale Backpacks Eru
Spot POP Fashion | SPOT it POP it
From Mild to Wild, 7 Spots For All Your Winter Tights …
1000+ images about vestidos charleston on Pinterest …
Starry Night Art Print Black Cat Red from rainbowofcrazy …
jewelry necklace turquoise images
78 best That Tumblr Girl images on Pinterest
Skeleton Head Logo Black
The Face magazine
1000+ images about Dutch ornaments on Pinterest
Aliexpress.com : Buy BURGUNDY Victorian Period Costume …
Salon de la Mode 11th April 1885 Cover image by kirilee on …
sunglassLA Cateyes Vintage Inspired Fashion Chic High …